8 DAY KETAMBE TREKKING AND LAKE TOBA, SAMOSIR
14 Juni 2019 577 admin
EXPERINCE THE BEAUTY NATURE AND WILDLIFE SUMATRA AND IMMERSION WITH AUTHENTIC BATAK CULTURE
8 day travelling in Sumatra are tailor made for your authentic experience. Multiple day trekking tours with overnight camping in the Ketambe jungle to spend more time to see wildlife of Orang utan in their natural habitat, endemic gibbons of Sumatra, and after roughly trekking in the jungle you will deserve peaceful rest of the day in Samosir,Toba lake and experince fascinating ancient Batak culture
Day 1: Arrival to Kualanamu intl Airport, Medan city and transfer to Kutacane, Ketambe
- A day before the trip starts, guide will come and pick you up at the airport and go through to Ketambe ( 6 hour drive to kutacane, ketambe )
- On arrival in Kutacane, Ketambe check in to our guesthouse
- Overnight in Kutacane, Ketambe
Day 2: KETAMBE RAINFOREST TREKKING ORANG UTAN AREA
- After breakfast at the guest House, we will start our journey trekking in Ketambe jungle area,crossing deep jungle, exploring the wildlife of Sumatra such Orang Utans, Thomas Leaf mokeys, Black Gibbons, Masques, lizards, Siamang, birds (Hombil) snakes.
- There will be a maximum of 3 hours trekking before lunch.
- Lunch will provide in jungle, ( we will have brief stop and make hut on the trek )
- After lunch continue will continue trekking for another 1-2 hours.
- Before Sunset we will build hut ( overnight at camp) next to a river while you can take a refreshing bath in the river.
- Overnight in the jungle
DAY 3 : RAINFOREST TREKKING, ELEPHANT AREA, WATERFALL AND HOT SPRINGS
- After breakfast we willbe trekking up hill stream of Gurah river forwards the waterfall, have some water activities at the waterfall
- we will continue trekking deeper in the jungle and explore its wildlife, arrival to elephant area and our deepest point in the jungle on this journey, with a little luck we might see some elephants, lunch will provide in the jungle.
- Lunch will provided in the jungle
- Continue trek to the hot springs in the middle of the jungle, while you can take a refreshing shower in the warm hot spring water, Dinner and overnight at camp
DAY 4 : TREKKING BACK AND LEAVING OUT THE JUNGLE ( RETURN BACK TO THE GUEST HOUSE)
- After breakfast,
- In the morning we will be trekking back and leaving out jungle and going back through Ketambe
- Arrive at guest house, take a rest and lunch
- Night in Ketambe guesthouse
DAY 5 : TRANSFER FROM KETAMBE TO PARAPAT CITY AND TOBA LAKE, SAMOSIR
- Transfer from Ketambe to Parapat city
- Arrive in Parapat take ferry crossing Samosir : Excursion to Lake Toba by ferry boat, getting Samosir island. - Arrive in Samosir going through to Tuk Tuk Village
- Stay and night In Tuk Tuk Village
DAY 6-7 : EXPLORE SAMOSIR ISLAND, TOBA LAKE AND BATAK CULTURE
- Enjoy the days in Samosir with majestic views Toba lake
- explore several interesting Batak culture traditional villages : Tomok : To see the old Tomb of Sidabutar Kings. Ambarita : To see stone chair and table stone the execution places of Sialagan Kings.
- Procced at local restaurant with typical Batak dishes such as curry, fish, vegetables
- Visiting Batak traditional market and procced to Batak's museum
- The rest is your own program, you can take a beautiful walk or ride a bicycle tour around (optional)
- During trip in Samosir Toba lake ( Batak culture ) we will stay at TUK-TUK village
DAY 8 : LEAVING SAMOSIR ISLAND MEDAN AIRPORT-FLIGHT
- In the morning leaving Samosir Toba lake to Parapat by boat ferry ( 45 minute )
- Transfer to Medan airport
- Lunch will provide on the road at local restaurant
- Arrival Medan airport
- Catch flight to your next destination Tour End Please feel free contact us for detail information